¡§Yabit ¡¨ website is a special research program assisted byEducation Division, National Science Council-a part of the research result of ¡§Yabit: the science learning activity website development and research on Atayal¡¦s worldviews¡¨. The host of the research program is the assistant professor Li-yu Fu of Center for Teacher Education, National Tsing Hua University, Program co-hosts are History Graduate Program professor Yi-Nung Huang and Chemistry Graduate Program professor Tsung-Shen Chung of National Tsing Hua University.Web design and web technology is supported by Teen's.Special thank to the Atayalic friends in Tai-an Township Miao-Li and Jianshih Township Hsinchu for their passionate support and encouragement. Especially Principal Chih-de Yeh, Mr. Shen-sung Fan, Pastor Hsin-fu Hsieh, Ms. Shu-chun Tsai, Principal Fu-kuo Yang, Chief and Mrs. Shih-Tsun Lai, Chief ChingHua Huang, Mr. and Mrs. Bao-jin Lin and Mr. Wei-hua Lin, also the teachers and students for their passionate involvement and related activity. Here is our most sincere appreciation.
Member¡¦s rights and benefits:
- For all the academic or teaching activities held by our website, you will receive notice before hand.
- You may visit all the website that contains teaching materials and teaching games and participate in discussion.
You will have a right to a special personal profile and personal profile update designed by this website, your involvement of subject discussion, teaching activity and questionnaire will be recorded on your personal profile.
- After becoming a member, because of your accurate and complete information, our website will be able to provide you with the faster, more accurate service.
If members have any opinions and criticizes for the teaching content on our website, welcome your input to mail box @@@; for technical questions such as web linkage, typesetting or programming, please sent mail to @@@ service.
¡´Information on how to become a member of our website
- Interested in website teaching.
- Students of Center for Teacher Education at University.
- All teachers in junior high schools.
- Fill out the complete personal information on (Please fill out correctly to ensure personal benefit).
¡@¡@When you enter , will appear, please key in clear, complete information, after finished, please click on "confirm " to sent, the screen will show the information of your membership, if the information is correct, please click on "confirm" to sent, it will automatically enter your personal screen after finishing the registration procedure.